West Horsley Place
West Horsley Place sits in an estate where a manor house has existed since the Norman Conquest. The present house consists of a 15th century timber framed building with a central double-height hall. In 1640 the then owner arranged for a red-brick facade to be placed in front of the Tudor timber frame. The house has a rich and varied past with numerous owners, including the Raleigh family, the Nicholas family and The Westons. It is currently undergoing extensive renovation although much work is still needed to stabilise the building and associated out-buildings. More details can be found at their web site: www.westhorsleyplace.org
To view as a slideshow open the first image and hit the play key.